Публикации

Новости

Парад ансамблей

Мы в ВКОНТАКТЕ

Статья о "Песнярах" на итальянском

Автор Олег Верещагин, 18 февраля 2007, 13:11:54

« назад - далее »

Олег Верещагин

Автор Jessica Attene прислала мне в личных ссылку на эту статью. Это, наверное, первая публикация об ансамбле на итальянском языке.
Кто знает этот язык, предлагаю почитать.

Анатолий Вейценфельд

Это что-то невероятное!
Огромная статья, подробно излагающая всю историю "песняров", причем не перевод какой-то одной статьи, или двух-трех, а компиляция множества разных источников на основе их анализа!
Я пока только половину одолел, но там порядка 20 страниц "Ворда" получается.
Если б судьбу знали заранее...

Анатолий Вейценфельд

Дочитал до конца.
Нового для давно интересующихся "песнярами" почти нет, но для молодых и для тех, кто не знает ансамбль, статья может быть крайне полезна, так как в ней подробно излагается вся история группы и анализируется ее ттворчество как в целом, так и разбираются отдельные песни.
К фактографии претензий практически нет, а некоторые оценки могут показаться спорными, что совершенно естественно.

Eugene

Действительно, здорово.
Респект автору.
Такого подробного обзора дискографии на английском я, например, не встречал. Да и на русском их тоже не вагон.

Всю статью я нескоро асилю, потому как "я по-ихнему хреново читаю" (с).
Есть небольшая, вполне извинительная, неточность - не та "Ганулька" ("qui "skazhy mne, Ganulka": dimmi Ganulka") упоминается в статье как часть календарно-обрядового цикла.
CD "Песняров", выпущенные фирмой "Ковчег", продаются в магазинах:
- Новое искусство
- Выргород
- Дом культуры
- Музыкальный бутик

Fed

Здорово, что кого-то ТАМ заинтересовала наша тема :)
Спасибо автору!
Vita brevis, ars longa

Nimloth

Thank you everybody for your patience in reading all the article and for your comments.
I'm sorry I'm writing in english: I speak just a little bit of Russian and my keyboard is not set to write cyrillic!  :rolleyes:
I understand that maybe I made some mistakes in some points of the article, but it took several months to me to recover the necessary informations... and all in Russian! (I started learning your language because of Pesniary and other "Sovietic"  artists: i.e. Ariel, Tukhmanov, Morozov, Yalla, Orlan, Firyuza, Folk Opera, Horizont...).
Believe me, it hasn't been an easy job  :)
So, if you notice some errors, mistakes etc I'd be very glad to get to know them to correct.

In Italy some people is telling me they are buying some LPs/CDs of Pesniary after reading my article! The fact is that those who tried to buy some LPs before, sometimes bought twice the same LP, even if with different covers, not managing to recognize them and read the titles! I'm one of them by the way because I have two copies of the first LP!!!  :D

More of this I surely had a different approach listening to Pesniary: not only for "cultural" reasons, but also because I listen to their music with a Progressive Rock attitude. Many people actually consider Pesniary a Progressive Rock band because Гусляр was reissued by a Progressive Rock label and this is the only album widely known in western countries. For example: the song  "Берёзовый сок" terribly reminds me Genesis' "White Mountain" as well as violin at the beginning of "Ой, рана на Івана" is similar to the band Kansas... but I bet that most of you don't agree to this and actually these aren't correct comparisons  ;)

Thank you once more for your attention and your patience,

Kindly Yours
Jessica Attene

Eugene

Great job, Jessica!

Thank you very much for introducing the band to Italian listeners.

And, if you are a progfan, I can say the story continues. IMO new works of Pesniary led by L. Bortkevich are exactly in that vein (I know not everyone here will agree). You can download and watch a couple of them:
Intro http://stream.ifolder.ru/1039136
Dainova http://stream.ifolder.ru/1039334
- Новое искусство
- Выргород
- Дом культуры
- Музыкальный бутик

Arkady

Jessica, say hello to your significant other, Alberto Nucci. His web-magazine is excellent! Article about "Pesnyary" is great! Both of you did good job!

Nimloth

Many thanks to everybody!

I can't manage to download the files posted by Eugene!
That's a problem of connection because the download stops after few seconds.
Do you know another way? I'm curious about them!

Alberto Nucci is a big Pesniary fan too.. as well as my husband: we are sharing passion for music and he also says "hello" to you, Arkady.

Eugene

Jessica, I've sent files via YouSendIt.com.

Here are the links (they will expire after 7 days):
Intro (Bielorussian folk song, known at least from 16-th century; arranged by Ian Jenchak):
http://www.yousendit.com/download/UFhzeFlVdGpRYTk1VEE9PQ

Dainova (music by V. Zelinsky, I. Jenchak, S. Osipov - lyrics by Oleg Ustinovich):
http://www.yousendit.com/download/UFh2a3ZDOC9VVGw1VEE9PQ

Lead vocals in both songs by Ian Jenchak.

Please send me PM if there will be download problems again, I'll try to find another way.
- Новое искусство
- Выргород
- Дом культуры
- Музыкальный бутик

Анатолий Вейценфельд

Jessica, io obbligare avvetirato voi - questa banda  non e autentica ma finta!

Eugene

Анатолий Иванович, спасибо за заботу! :lol:
- Новое искусство
- Выргород
- Дом культуры
- Музыкальный бутик

Nimloth

Many thanks for the link: I managed to download the files!
It's difficult to judge from only two songs, moreover with a poor sound quality.
However, the Intro is more interesting, folkish, with pretty melodies; the second song is more easy-listening with a not brilliant drumming (it sounds like a drum machine!).
But I think that it would be better listening to a whole album with good sound quality to understand. Surely it is not progressive rock.
I also think that this music has very few in common with Pesniary.

I bought by mistake something of Белорусские песняры but I sincerely think that they are  way worse than these ones...

In my opinion Песняры is a name not to be used anymore after the death of Mulyavin, maybe I am exaggerated but I think that all these musicians should turn page, trying to be more creative, instead of exploiting the old name.
That's my poor opinion, but I leave the whole thing from far away, I hope nobody will get offended.

Fed

Vita brevis, ars longa